Friday, April 17, 2009

Call Me Crazy---You Wouldn't Be The First!

Today is the nicest day of the year so far in Woodstock. Everyone I know has been waiting for this day all week. A few days ago my boss offered me free tickets to the Cubs game today and a free day off of work. I turned them down. I know, I know! Crazy right? But I have sort of decent reasons for staying behind. First, everyone else in the office went to the game. So that means I am at work all alone, I have the office door open, the radio playing as loud as it will go, and have some much needed alone time to get some stuff done. Second, if I went to the game then I wouldn't be getting home til well after 6 and I really just want to go home and hang out with the husband and dog and grill some yummy food. I've been waiting so long to have the chance to BBQ again, I just couldn't pass it up.

Oh, and I just went on a beer run and am enjoying some Dos Equis Ambar as I type. This is a great day.

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Intense Guy said...

Oh, if you insist... Hi Crazy!

Hey, as I type the Cubs aren't loosing yet. :) Its still an hour from game time!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Ah, I think I would have done the same!

Yay for BBQ season!! I'm excited about that as well.