Friday, April 10, 2009

Poop Update



They are normal! Yay for normal poops! This is my awesome dog. I posted this pic months ago, but since I am at my mom's house while I type, I don't have access to all of the newer pics of The Bachman. After five days of vomiting, having bloody diarrhea, not eating, and just generally ADR (which in the very clinical terms of veterinary medicine means Ain't Doin' Right), The Bachman is almost completely back to his old self again. He had to spend a night at the emergency clinic and have fluids pumped into him and lots of meds, but now he is running around and playing. He is back to licking my face in the morning, climbing on top of me while I am on the couch, trying to give me hugs while I try to pee, and just generally loving Hot Husband and I as much as he can. I am so glad to have a dog with normal poops again!

2 comments: