Sunday, May 10, 2009

Falling Behind

My life usually doesn't feel too busy, but lately I can't keep up with anything. I have three weeks of laundry I need to do, and honestly, if I wasn't out of clean panties, I would probably be putting it off another week. My kitchen is a mess. The only reason my sink isn't overflowing with dishes is because The Bachman has decided to start taking things out of the sink and chewing them to a million pieces. Even though I mowed last week, my yard looks like a jungle and I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to mow. Oh, and I have a dining room table full of bills that I have to go through and start paying.

So, what have I been busy doing you ask?

Working. I picked up a couple extra shifts at the Animal Emergency clinic this week. On Tuesday and Friday I worked from 8am to midnight. Then on Thursday I spent the day at doctor's appointments. And I have a ton of stories from the week to share, I just can't get started on them yet because I really need to pay some attention to the previously mentioned laundry and then spend the rest of the day with my mom.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to catch up a little!

3 comments:

Carma Sez said...

clean underwear always provides a good incentive to stop procrastinating :-)
I feel like I'm barely treading water here, too..

Intense Guy said...

You could always just buy some more underwear...

:)

Seriously, good luck with catching up - you have your priorities - and the animal emergency clinic seems like it ought be a high priority.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

girl it sounds like you need to go sleep for a few days!!!

Yeah, like intense guy said, you could always go buy new panties! :)