Monday, April 5, 2010

Back Home, Back to Work

I am back from Shreveport, LA, though I will still be absent from the blog world for a couple of more days.

The trip was amazing, and I will tell you all about it soon, but we picked up a four-legged hitchhiker on the way down there and now I am busy taking care of him. After a visit to the vet this afternoon, hopefully I will be able to give him to his new home sometime this week.

Until then, Shorty is getting my attention.

And yes, I will post pics of him and tell you his story when I come back.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear who shorty is!!!! Come back soon OK!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Ohh can't wait to hear about your new four legged friend :)

Anonymous said...

oh damn it I hate waiting....

bring on girl!!!!

Dollface said...

oo cant wait to hear about the new addition to your home!! xxxoo

Intense Guy said...

Welcome home!! Hope you catch your breath (and update the counter) soon!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! can't wait to hear about shorty!!!

RN Mama said...

Can't wait to hear about your new friend! So glad you had a good trip:)

Kim said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your 4 legged hitcher!

Macey said...

I can't wait to hear about Shorty!

Unknown said...

No shit- a 4 leggged creature, eh. Good for you my dear ;-) So you ever go to the bowl game down there in Shreveport?? Been there a few times for my college team ... damn good turkey legs!

MrsBlogAlot said...

Yay! Glad you had a great trip! And can't wait to hear all about Shorty!!!

Cathy said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip, and the furry hitchhiker!

Carma Sez said...

ooooooooooh - can't wait for the update. did you pick up any two legged hitchhikers too - or raccoon skulls?

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Hey girl! Guess what? You won one of the mouthwash giveaways on my blog today! Email me so I can mail it out to you!

~Elizabeth

Samantha said...

Welcome back! :) I look forward to hearing Shorty's story!

aladdinsane12 said...

glad you had a good time! dan told me all about shorty and he sounds ADORABLE! i want him!!