Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Weather Outside is Weather

I absolutely loath the weather right now. I was aware that it was snowing on my drive home from work because I am a good driver and pay attention to things like that, but unbeknown to me, my driveway was a sheet of ice. I didn't find this out until I stepped out of my car, walked three steps and then proceeded to fall on my back, hitting my head on the back bumper on the way down. Hot Husband then got out of the car to help me, and since he was a little worried, he rushed, causing him to end up on his back right next to me. When I first fell I thought I was going to start crying, but then I saw Hot Husband laying next to me and I couldn't do anything but laugh. The fun time is over though, and I now I have a huge headache.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

you know you have a good life going for you when laugher over rides pain....take 2 aleve and call me in the morning.