Monday, January 19, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm back to work today and it's a very sad story. I spent my weekend getting the house ready for the open house and the private showing we had on Sunday and nobody came. I wasn't expecting anyone for the open house because it's freezing outside and people would have to be crazy to voluntarily leave their homes, but I was expecting the person who actually called to make an appointment to show up! I was a little peeved that we had to leave the house for two hours for no reason at all. So inconsiderate...

Now my plan is to try to get things to resemble some stage of normalcy around my house. From having a concussion, to Hot Husband getting sick, to running around like a crazy woman getting the house ready, to Hot Husband getting even sicker, and me waking up this morning with a runny nose and sore throat, I feel like these 19 days of 2009 have been one mess after another. It really has to stop.

1 comment:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I'm so sorry....I hope it all gets better soon.