Friday, January 2, 2009

If Patience is a Virtue, Then I'm Not Very Virtuous

On New Year's Eve, Hot Husband was unloading the dishwasher and having a two year old type temper tantrum because he insisted we didn't have enough room for all of our dishes and pot and pans. This morning when I went to get a mixing bowl so I can make the cookies I have been promising said husband since his birthday on Monday, I realized why he was under the impression we have no room for anything. For some reason, Hot Husband thought the best way to get everything in the cabinets was to just shove it all in and the close the door. My once organized cabinets are in total disarray because my husband could not take the extra few minutes to stack everything in an organized manner. Wanna guess who had the temper tantrum this morning?

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

im putting my money on the yankee girl.
thanks for stoping by..I'll blog roll you...nice to have new readers...

Elisabeth said...

That is such a "man" thing to do--sorry to any men out there who actually try to stack things!