Saturday, January 17, 2009

Open House

I took yesterday off of work so I could have some time to get stuff done around the house. Our realtor is having an open house for us today and we needed to make the house look presentable. It took us 9 hours to do that! We aren't really that messy, but like I said in an earlier post, I am allergic to the vacuum and The Bachman loves leaving his hair all over the place. I think 2 of those hours were spent vacuuming. In the midst of the madness, we were able to pack up 7-10 boxes and get some closests organized. Our town has been experiencing subzero temperatures and I will be surprised if anyone comes out to see the house, but at least the open house was a reason for us to get the house cleaner than it ever has been.

I'm getting increasingly sad and scared about moving. I don't know what the right decision is...

No comments: