Tuesday, February 3, 2009

5 Little Monsters

This past weekend my younger sister and I threw a baby shower for our older sister. It was held at my house and for the first time ever, I had a house full of kids. 5 little monsters to be exact. At first it was a little overwhelming but then I sent them all to the basement with Hot Husband and another male friend to play with the guitars and drums we have stashed there. It was awesome! I had a house full of people and I didn't have to worry about the kids! Hot Husband (who has actually claimed to be allergic to children) spent the whole day entertaining them. It was great for me because I had time to refill wine glasses and clean up plates and actually talk to people, and Hot Husband was able to realize that not all kids are spawned from Satan.

No comments: