Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I've seen some of my blogging friends post a Not Me Monday and I figured this would be a good day to let all of you know some of the things I absolutely DID NOT do this weekend.

On Friday night I did NOT sit around and watch Season 4 of LOST while Leland cleaned. I did NOT break my promise to do the laundry.

On Saturday I did NOT wait til the last minute to get a christening gift. I will NOT be giving my gift late.

I did NOT spend the whole day playing in the pool when I knew I had errands to run.

I did NOT embarrass myself at a party on Saturday night by falling off the cooler I was sitting on and having a table fall on top of me. I did NOT chug a beer after it happened on a dare and end up spitting beer out my nose.

On Sunday I did NOT get into an argument at the christening party with family members. I did NOT let my strong opinions get the best of me... though I secretly think they are one of the best things about me. I did NOT get passionate and emotional during the argument. The argument did NOT stop by said people telling me they had enough. I did NOT come home from the party and have 2, yes 2, bottles of wine.

So there you have it, my first NOT ME Monday. I hope all of you enjoyed your weekends!

6 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You did not fall off a cooler? ahahahah sorry, thats funny!

Intense Guy said...

LOL @ the beer snort!

Sounds like a good day when you can NOT play in the pool all day. :)

I hope you did NOT drink two whole bottles of wine (without some tequila and if you had to, crackers and cheese.)

Melissa said...

Haa haa haa.... oh my goodness, was the christening family your family by any chance? because that would totally happen in my family... because of me. because I too have strong opinions that rarely get stunted... regardless of the company. :) Happy Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

As long as the bottles of wine are not homemade then you are good to go. :-) I made that mistake.
However, I too down bottles of wine like its water - this has given me some bad nights praying to the porcelain Gods.

I hope that the argument with the family members gets better!

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Anonymous said...

lol...wine...oh how i love wine!!! they don't make the bottles large enough...i swear! thanks for stopping by my blog! even though these migraines get the best of me sometimes...every time i check my inbox someone has dropped by to say hello...thank you...always brings a smile to my face...and it's helping!!! have a great week!!! Always, Sarah!

Carma Sez said...

An eventful week. And stay true to yourself-strong opinions included! I'm wishing I asserted myself a lot more in the past and hope to make up for it now!!